Lewis James Professional
Centralized Disclosure Analyst
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Centralized Disclosure Analyst for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Communicate with the sales teams, as required, to ensure loans are disclosed within a timely manner and with a high level of accuracy to minimize TRID and marketability defects and cures for fees at closing, while delivering a high level of PCE to our Clients.
- Create accurate loan documents reflecting the total closing costs, in accordance to Bank Policy and compliance regulations, which includes entering the fees into the Loan Origination System and disclosing all fees to the borrower within the time frame permitted.
- Conduct proactive and effective pipeline management in accordance with performance standard expectations.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, internal and external clients/business partners, and vendors.
- Assist with special projects or tasks and provide support to other departments within the line of business, as requested by your manager.
- Mentor other associates to help them learn and grow in their position.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One year experience in a business related field.
- Completion of required training within set timeframe permitted
- Ability to utilize a mortgage loan origination system
- Excellent organization skills and ability to develop a solid understanding of the mortgage process and procedures.
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2943. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2943. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V