Centralized Disclosure Team Analyst (Greensboro, NC)
Lewis James Professional
Centralized Disclosure Team Analyst
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Centralized Disclosure Team Analyst for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Evaluate mortgage loan applications submitted for disclosure to ensure the loan has been accurately entered into the system (Empower) to ensure the fees and pricing disclosed on the Loan Estimate are accurate based on the most recent information received.
- Review loans submitted for re-disclosure to ensure the change(s) in the fees/pricing are for a valid reason and that the fees reflected are accurately.
- Communicate and partner with the Mortgage Sales, Processing and Closing Teams, as needed.
- Ensure files are appropriately documented of changes that occur to the loan and to cultivate our relationship with the sales teams.
- High School or Equivalent.
- Mortgage background (2+ years combined experience in customer service, financial services, real estate, accounting, or finance related fields).
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of federal lending regulations, CFPB, and TRID requirements for Mortgage disclosures and analytical.
- Good analytical and reasoning skills, excellent time management skills and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3884. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3884. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V