Lewis James Professional
Client Operations Analyst
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Client Operations Analyst for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Resolve issues that impact the clients historical, current payroll records and tax filings.
- Troubleshoot and research problems to identify solutions for clients as well as internal teams.
- Ensure that documentation of client issues and resolution are comprehensive and professional.
- Assist by research and respond to federal, state and local tax notices.
- Communicate with federal, state, and local tax agencies regarding client accounts and compliance matters
- Maintain and prioritize workload cases based on urgency while participating in tax projects.
- Develop knowledge about state and federal tax laws as changes occur.
- Manage daily tasks, such as resolving client issues, garnishment processing, and tax filings/payments.
- Identify and develop plans of resolution for tax matters.
- Experience in a technical customer service role.
- Payroll and tax experience (FPC/CPP strongly preferred).
- College background preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Previous experience in administering client information into a database.
- Advanced computer skills – Microsoft Suite, CRM, Adobe Acrobat, internal databases.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2702. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2702. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V