Lewis James Professional
Client Services Specialist
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Client Services Specialist for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Research and respond to all internal/external client inquiries through appropriate channels in a high quality, timely and efficient manner while providing accurate information or appropriate guidance.
- Work with other teammates and/or teams to resolve client requests and issues by submitting cases/tickets and escalate to management if needed.
- Communicate and escalate concerns, risks, or gaps as soon as possible to the appropriate parties to control and mitigate risks in a manner consistent with Company’s risk standards.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and related training preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that support a highly professional image with the ability to write business correspondence and communicate professionally over the telephone.
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook, and well as proficiency using the Internet.
- Two years of call center experience, or equivalent phone-related experience preferred.
- Three years of banking experience, two of which are in a treasury-related role.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2872. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2872. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V