Lewis James Professional
Client Services Technical Specialist
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Client Services Technical Specialist for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Diagnose and resolve complex technical issues for Treasury products with precision and urgency.
- Listen thoroughly, gather necessary information, and employ analytical and critical thinking skills when addressing, resolving and/or escalating client inquires.
- Own and monitor problem escalation tickets/cases on technical and product issues.
- Contact clients when working on escalated issues to validate needed information and to support them through implementation of solutions.
- Document client interactions in an accurate and timely manner via specified case management tool.
- Support internal partner inquiries regarding client interactions with treasury services.
- Provide second level support in problem resolution related to file transmission protocols, file formats, and computer security software.
- Work directly with vendors and internal product specialists to troubleshoot, test, and resolve client issues to ensure that all products and services work as expected for clients.
- Provide extended hours or on-call technical support to clients, as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years of relevant banking experience, 5 years of technical experience troubleshooting and coordinating with multiple resources to resolve issues.
- Demonstrated proficiency in current browser and office software applications including, but not limited to, Microsoft office 2000+, Windows OS 7,8,10+, MAC OSX 10.11+, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and MS Edge.
- Experience with various anti-virus, anti-malware, and other computer security software. Ability to travel as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field A+ Certification or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- Certification in one of the following: Customer Service Management (CCSM) or Certified Treasury Professional (CTP).
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2934. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2934. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V