Lewis James Professional
Collateral Control Specialist
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Collateral Control Specialist for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Monitor MWL Shipping mailbox and MWL Collateral mailbox.
- Responsible for accurate delivery to end investor for repurchase of for commercial lines of credit.
- Ensure proper documentation is enclosed reducing risk and protecting the banks interests.
- Maintain mail logs by tracking incoming and outgoing mail for time sensitive overnight packages containing funded collateral for commercial lines of credit.
- Process document retention for on-site and off-site storage which includes preparation of files for shipment to offsite storage, maintaining accurate lists of all retention files shipped and entering data into offsite document storage vendor system.
- Monitor retention for proper disposal and shredding ensuring on-site shredding is managed in accordance to MWL guidelines and in a timely manner.
- Oversee MWL MERS mailbox and reconcile Mortgage Electronic Registration System (MERS) Interim Funder release of interest for repaid loans on commercial line of credit.
- Assist manager in training and onboarding new CCS Team members.
- Organize, label and map vault storage of funded collateral for large commercial lines of credit to ensure it accurately reflects what is mapped in our system.
- Prepare and process shipping requests sent by clients.
- High School or Equivalent.
- Knowledge of Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3507. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3507. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V