Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Collections Representative I for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Collect delinquent accounts.
- Place or receive calls in priority order as established by management.
- Negotiate payment arrangements with clients to cure delinquency, evaluating ability and willingness to pay.
- Review files from Loan Services in accordance with established standards, if applicable.
- Initiate deferrals on accounts based upon written policy guidelines.
- Communicate regularly with collections supervisor on status of problem accounts in accordance with established standards.
- Secure all appropriate letters are sent to debtors.
- Process account maintenance transactions according to established guidelines.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to utilize Microsoft applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3640. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3640. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V