Lewis James Professional
Collections Specialist I
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Collections Specialist I for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Attempt contact with past due clients to cure past due status and reduce bank losses.
- Manage client communications and provide accurate account detail and information with a high level of professionalism and integrity, while following all required compliance and quality expectations.
- Meet performance expectations for collection efforts for assigned accounts based upon individual goals and objectives, e.g., minimum calls per day, contact percentage, promises/calls ratio, promises kept.
- Document all collection efforts for each assigned account in the collection system using appropriate codes and notes in accordance with established procedures.
- Processes and verifies applications for credit and solicits payments on overdue accounts.
- Keep records of all delinquent account, incomplete files, and credit risks.
- High School or Equivalent.
- Basic computer skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3175. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3175. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V