Lewis James Professional
Collections Specialist II
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Collections Specialist for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Responsible for the initiation of the collection process through first level telephone and written communication with customers whose accounts are delinquent 11-45 days.
- Contact delinquent customers via telephone and written communications to initiate collection process.
- Follow written and verbal instructions with high volume of inbound and outbound telephone calls.
- Meet monthly individual and team goals as set by the department manager.
- Consistently and accurately record and update full and complete account information obtained in bank system of record to aid in account resolution.
- Process ACH requests accurately for payment of delinquent accounts.
- Skip traces customers in order to contact them.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 2 – 5 years job specific experience
- Experience with loan documentation and basic legal functions – working knowledge of finance and banking.
- Knowledge of FDCPA standards and state and federal laws and regulations.
- Broad knowledge of collection procedures and telephone collections etiquette.
- Strong knowledge of credit reporting procedures and credit reporting agencies.
- Broad PC and data entry skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3580. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3580. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V