Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Collection Specialist for a Contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Responsible for contacting installment loan/line customers for boats (titled and mortgaged), RV’s, mobile homes, and non-real estate lines of credit whose accounts are past due and making arrangements with the customer to bring the account current.
- Responsible for the execution and delivery of critical business components as determined by Key Performance Indicators (KPI) as established and at the discretion of the LOB.
- Perform general duties; including inbound or outbound calls, negotiating payments, inputting data into system, assessing eligibility for short-term financial hardship support, and accurately completing any paperwork or system updates.
- Provide support with new hires and their training.
- Ensure bank collection policies and procedures are followed and adherence to all state and federal regulations.
- High School Diploma
- 2 – 4 years of experience in the field or in a related area; familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Experience working with Enhanced Due Diligence strongly preferred
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Strong communication
- Attention to Detail
- Must be eligible to manage or perform loan origination or servicing functions under Mortgage Investor or government agency guideline requirements.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2502. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2502. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V