Lewis James Professional
Commercial Banking Business Analyst
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Commercial Banking Business Analyst for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Drives initiatives and has primary responsibility for approving business requirements.
- Responsible to identify, assess, and document business and functional requirements, recommending business priorities, and advising business on options, risks, and costs.
- Conduct research to determine if solutions to business requirements currently exist within or outside the business unit, and if not, whether new solutions are feasible.
- Ensure that requirements documentation can be easily translated into test plans, and ensure that the proper testing plans have been completed.
- Plans and executes tasks of end to end business / operational processes.
- Provides input into the creation of detailed project plans, work assignments, target dates and other aspects of assigned projects.
- Facilitate implementation of new functionality through training sessions, learning collateral, and the development of appropriate documentation.
- Establishes and manages analysis plans for moderately complex work steams; accountable for integration into larger, multi-disciplined projects as appropriate.
- Assesses project progress to identify risks to project quality, timeliness, and/or budget.
- Business Analyst experience is preferred.
- Experience with Moody’s Credit Lens
- Knowledge/Experience in Credit Scoring
- Experience with nCINO (knowledge of this origination system would be a plus)
- Firm understanding of the Credit World (Underwriting, Portfolio Management, Closing, Commercial Lending in general)
- A blend of Business Process experience and System experience – forming the perfect Business Systems Manager
- Business Analyst experience (Preferred)
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2891. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2891. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V