Lewis James Professional
Commercial Loan Servicing Analyst
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Commercial Loan Servicing Analyst for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Manage daily servicing functions of a portfolio of commercial loans and equity assets as well as syndicated corporate loans
- Review loan setups in servicing system to ensure consistency with loan documents, entering key data after the assets are boarded, such as setting up reserve accounts required by the loan documents
- Review of Closing Statements to verify funds received at closing and capture those funds in servicing system in their respective reserve and escrow accounts
- Review monthly billing statements to ensure accuracy and delivery to clients/borrowers ahead of payment due dates
- Prepare loan payoff quotes and ensure timely delivery to clients/borrowers
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience working with commercial real estate loans
- An understanding of commercial real estate loan documents and terminology
- An understanding of general commercial loan servicing practices and standards
- Cooperation with other employees is required in achieving most Company goals.
- Successful candidates must be extremely detail oriented, very analytical, a problem solver and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong time management and organization skills with attention to detail
- Intermediate working knowledge of MS Excel, Outlook, and Word
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2306. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2306. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed