Lewis James Professional
Commercial Payment Product Analyst
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Commercial Payment Product Analyst for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Participate in the research and analysis of corporate, industry, economic and political data to provide information for developing corporate strategies for commercial payments.
- Help generate information for the planning, establishing and communication of commercial payment product sales goals and other sales related functions.
- Assist in promotional activities including maintenance of calling lists, promotional conferences, tradeshows, expos and other related events and activities.
- Perform research and analysis aimed at facilitating the development of new products and the enhancement and promotion of existing products.
- Assist with the administration of product portfolios to include reporting, monitoring and daily support.
- Works proactively with Product Managers and Sales Managers to assist in developing new products and to enhance and promote existing products.
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and commercial banking experience Minimum Experience: 4+ years job related experience.
- Commercial banking operational experience and/or knowledge of commercial banking product management.
- Experience in database management.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2817. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2817. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V