Lewis James Professional
Commercial Relationship Manager
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Commercial Relationship Manager for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Foster a collaborative Team approach with Retail Relationship Managers to enhance client relationships.
- Identify, source and develop prospective customers with lending, deposit and other financial service needs.
- Utilize Bank proposal system to share and showcase the bank’s products, services and employees.
- Identify new loan, deposit and other financial service opportunities within existing client base during regular client meetings.
- Ability to source a credit opportunity, negotiate mutually agreeable terms, and navigate the credit underwriting and approval process.
- Develop strategies to attract and retain high value Centers of Influence.
- Gather and review all required financial and related company, industry, management data to monitor ongoing credit worthiness and risk rating accuracy.
- Monitor management reports to address line reaffirmations, loan maturities, delinquencies, and exceptions.
- Establish action plans for troubled credits and or work with the Special Assets Department to resolve problem loans in an efficient manner to protect the bank’s investment.
- Bachelor Degree or the equivalent experience. Specialty: Business Management. (Required).
- 5 or more years Commercial Credit, Business Banking, Commercial banking, Branch Management or related Department. (Required).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3793. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3793. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V