Lewis James Professional
Commodity Manager-Sourcing SME-IT Software
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Commodity Manager-Sourcing SME-IT Software for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Support sourcing activities such as supplier negotiations and RFx activity.
- Assist with business requirements gathering and the development of appropriate supplier specific sourcing strategies.
- Work with Category managers in executing sourcing engagements aligned with defined strategy.
- Responsible for the business partnering, category management, strategic sourcing and supplier management of these areas.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field.
- Knowledge of category manager concept or strategic sourcing concepts.
- Cross functional/organizational team management and facilitation skills (internal and external).
- Demonstrated understanding of entire supply chain and cost drivers.
- Applied knowledge of ERP systems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Data and financial analysis capability.
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2933. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2933. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V