Lewis James Professional
Communications Consultant – Treasury Management
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Communications Consultant for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Prepare, coordinate and track internal teammate engagement and readiness programs, promotional events and presentations to support merger integrations.
- Plan, organize and create original and accurate product or service collateral materials to be used by sales, executive management, Lines of Business and others as it related to merger integrations.
- Ensure materials are stored, archived, published and posted.
- Accountable for writing and producing other forms of communication, such as client-facing email alerts or cascaded senior management memos.
- Manage assigned internal team and client programs to enhance engagement and readiness.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, organizational development or similar.
- 4+ years’ experience within treasury management.
- Experience working with treasury and cash management.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including ability to work cross-functionally and the ability to collaborate within the department and across the organization.
- Highly structured with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2553. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2553. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V