Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Communications Manager for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Manage the internal and external communications projects.
- Serve as the communications liaison to senior management, business lines and committees.
- Develop and evolve overarching digital channel strategy.
- Partner with Marketing to develop company brand via digital.
- Develop materials to educate staff on communication practices.
- Perform communications research and monitor the progress of various communications strategies.
- 3 to 5 years corporate communications or agency experience.
- Experience with copywriting and editing for a business documents.
- Digital channel experience: formatting and publishing on corporate e-mail software, Intranets, websites.
- Strong Project Management within communications and content management.
- Energetic, resourceful and organized – and accustomed to delivering with speed and collaborative attitude.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong experience with email driven. communications platform such as Poppulo or Happeo.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2699. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2699. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V