Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Compensation Analyst for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Create and manipulate spreadsheets for analytics and reporting
- Implement various sales plans by performing complex quarterly and monthly incentive calculations utilizing various revenue and compensation system data resources.
- Assist in the implementation and administration of incentive compensation policies and programs.
- Manage incentive compensation data; troubleshooting system errors and managing daily processing flows.
- Provide consultative services to compensation management and sales plan design on how to better automate, design and implement needed system changes.
- Answer system questions from the compensation team; manage sales plan changes within the system, and perform any other similar system needs.
- Support technical data uploads and system administrative work.
- Research payment discrepancies to resolve issues and communicate to sales organization.
- Advanced proficiency in Windows-based applications (Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint) required.
- Must have the ability to communicate to all levels in the organization, both verbally and in writing.
- Must have excellent organization skills and demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and people.
- Excellent, analytical, consulting and influencing skills, with a track record of identifying issues and formulating solutions.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management and employees.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2455. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2455. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V