Complex Commercial Loan Closer (Remote)
Lewis James Professional
Complex Commercial Loan Closer
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Complex Commercial Loan Closer for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Lead communication with key members of the commercial front line as well as credit partners and other internal partners.
- Responsible for efficient delivery of services to internal and external clients for all related activities including, but not limited to, due diligence processing, documentation processing, closing, funding and post-closing functions.
- Support the commercial lending process by producing legal and supporting documentation required for closing various types of commercial transactions.
- Direct documentation risk by ensuring documentation is in compliance with credit approval, secure a valid lien, and confirm that all pre-closing requirements are satisfied.
- Manage documentation quality to ensure it meets or exceeds Bank’s exception rate goal by identifying required loan documentation for various loan types and pledged collateral, consistently monitor exception activity and provide timely follow-up and clearing of exceptions.
- Facilitate complex and/or specialized external loan closings (e.g. attorney closings, tax exempt, government bonds, SBA).
- Process executed loan documentation for booking, disburse loan proceeds, and submit completed loan packages to Loan Services.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in banking, finance, credit operations, loan consultation or administration.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in the execution of legal documentation and associated processes.
- Advanced commercial credit knowledge including loan closings, legal documentation and exceptions.
- Advanced proficiency in reviewing title work, surveys, collateral, lien filings, appraisals and environmental reports.
- Knowledge of commercial loan systems.
- Ability to manage a queue of 20-35 deals with various product types, requirements and documentation deadlines.
- Prior experience or knowledge of loan closing and lending regulatory requirements for large financial institutions.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3729. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3729. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V