Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Jr. Compliance Analyst for a contract hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Develop and deliver education to team on time entry.
- Create management reports to assist team with time tracking.
- Distribute reports to managers on weekly basis.
- Follow up with managers on weekly basis on out of tolerance items and individuals who have not entered time.
- Provide weekly reporting of non-compliance to IT leadership team.
- Assign individuals to specific projects to limit the number of options they have.
- 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area is desired.
- Motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
- Excellent planning, organizational skills and analytical ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including Excel and Word.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3568. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3568. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V