Lewis James Professional
Compliance Gap(s) Assistance
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Compliance Gap Assistant for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Responsible for analyzing information related to credit bureau reporting, assisting with open remediations and MOE (Merger of Equals) activities.
- Act proactively to ensure company policies are followed, while adhering to regulatory guidance.
- Engage in process in improvements.
- Research client information, make correct updates and provide a written response to original requestors and/or consumers/clients.
- Contribute to the development and modification of policies and procedures.
- Previous banking operations experience in a branch or operations banking environment with an emphasis in research and problem resolution.
- Understanding of branch and operational procedures and policies and an understanding of applicable banking regulations.
- Having knowledge of CDIA's(Consumer Data Industry Association), Consumer Reporting Resource Guide, credit bureau reporting, banking operations and root-cause analysis is preferred.
- Computer skills needed include Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Strong verbal, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong PC skills for report development/generation/analysis.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2828. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2828. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V