Lewis James Professional
Consumer Service Representative
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Consumer Service Representative for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Manage inbound and outbound consumer specific mail.
- Follow communication scripts when handling different topics.
- When necessary, perform credit based research tasks ranging from navigation of automated systems and conducting online research.
- Engage directly with consumers and achieve consumer satisfaction scores by going the extra step.
- Demonstrate proficiency in adopting new tasks, workflows, or products.
- Utilize experience and expertise to provide insights to operations leadership.
- Operate a diverse range of tasks, moving between processes with the guidance of management.
- Perform clerical, phone, operational or manual work.
- Validate/complete and document requested data through phone, fax or email contact.
- Research and analyze data and metrics for special projects as assigned by management, including performing root cause analysis.
- Perform document review and audit.
- Identify and solve problems that occur within scope of work.
- Effectively process escalated or rushed tasks.
- Provide timely and professional communication to supervisors and management.
- Demonstrate an ability to prioritize tasks appropriately.
- Proactively seeks new assignments to enhance skill set and knowledge base.
- Has already or has demonstrated the ability to gain an understanding of operational objectives and product offerings.
- Accept stretch assignments provided by management that include but are not limited to report generation, training, development of documentation for training/education/best-practices, etc.
- Complete Yellow Belt training and support process improvement projects.
- Interface with and communicate ideas to both clients and other external stakeholders in person, over the phone, and/or in written communications.
- Strong emphasis on collaboration and team building.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at the same time.
- Ability to respond quickly to unexpected changes.
- Ability to deal with people in a professional and courteous manner.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office platform (Word, Outlook, and Excel)
- Creative problem resolution skills utilizing established options.
- Ability to interact in written and oral form with supervisors/management and peers to communicate moderately complex information.
- Ability to handle high volume of work and work under deadline.
- Excellent analytical skills, problem solving and decision making abilities
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, but follows instructions and guidance well.
- High level of organization and multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to handle a high volume of work and work under deadlines.
- High level of professionalism within the workplace.
- Self-motivated with high level of initiative.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2691. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2691. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V