Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Contract Manager for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Draft, analyze, and negotiate various types of agreements.
- Work closely with Legal, Sourcing, and Risk team members to ensure sourced supplier contracts are structured with the appropriate risk allocation provisions and ensure supplier's performance meets company’s business objectives.
- Draft contract summaries detailing material deviations from company standard terms.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience preparing, analyzing, and negotiating various types of agreements – Master Agreements, Statements of Work, Software as a Service Agreements, Software Licensing Agreements, Amendments, and NDAs.
- Must be able to interpret contract language and advise stakeholders on legal and commercial risks, as well as recommendations for risk mitigation.
- Candidates with a Juris Doctor will be considered first.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3035. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3035. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V