Lewis James Professional
Mortgage Loan Coordinator
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Mortgage Loan Coordinator for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Prepare, analyze and negotiate various agreement types including: Statements of Work, Schedules, Software as a Service Agreements, Software Licensing Agreements, Hardware Acquisition and Support Agreements, Amendments, Change Orders and Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Negotiate with external suppliers and supplier’s legal or contract representative.
- Work closely with legal, sourcing and risk experts to ensure sourced supplier contracts are structured with appropriate risk allocation provisions and mechanisms to assure the supplier’s performance meets the business objectives within the agreed costs and schedules.
- Work within the framework of regulatory guidance and company policies to ensure supplier contracts are compliant with law and regulation.
- Interpret contractual language and advise stakeholders on legal and commercial risks, along with best practices for risk mitigation.
- Provide authoritative guidance to internal business teams on corporate goals and objectives relating to contract activity.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal clients, sourcing teammates, and suppliers to advance negotiation strategy for supplier contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years related experience; Master’s degree or J.D. and 2-3 years of related experience.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing a high volume of work in a timely manner.
- Legal aptitude and understanding of relationships between and among contract provisions.
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to gain trust and confidence of senior leaders within organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2765. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2765. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V