Lewis James Professional
Digital Banking Associate
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Digital Banking Associate for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Perform the day-day operation processing tasks in the Digital Banking Group, which provides online and mobile banking for consumer and small business clients.
- Work will be completed within a production-based environment that includes: mobile deposit reviews, handling of bill payment claims, internal customer support and other process related to online and mobile banking.
- Distribute and create financial reporting to support accounting and finance teams.
- Process client requests.
- Act as a primary contact for new and existing client’s needs, coordinating sales and fulfillment with product specialist.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- At least five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with internal and external customers.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook – Excel experience would be Basic/Beginner.
- Knowledge of formatting/exporting would be needed.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3665. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3665. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V