Lewis James Professional
Control Analyst – Procurement
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Control Analyst for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Responsible for processing intake forms (Service Request Forms) as part of the Sourcing process.
- Work with the requester to acquire all relevant information, validate the accuracy of that data, and prepare the intake form for triage and assignment.
- 3Determine the category, and associated risk, for each request and using that information, route the request down the correct sourcing path.
- B.S./B.A. degree in Business (or other related degree programs).
- 2+ years of relevant experience including audit, operations, sourcing management, risk management, compliance or project management.
- Experience using risk management and eSourcing applications.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Professional communication skills.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to read/diffuse a difficult situation.
- Strong organizational/project management skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fluid environment.
- Experience with SharePoint and databases.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2607. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2607. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V