Lewis James Professional
Correspondent Flood Review Specialist
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Correspondent Flood Review Specialist for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Review closed loan files to determine if they meet regulatory and investor requirements for purchase.
- Assess key data points within the loan package to determine if the loan is acceptable for purchase.
- Apply knowledge of compliance regulations and tools, such as checklist or the flood calculator, to properly identify the defects in the loan packages.
- Complete compliance testing of key data elements.
- Enter, validate, and correct information in Lending Space and if applicable to Compliance Ease to ensure data integrity.
- Communicate loan defects in clear and concise stipulations.
- Evaluate closed loan packages for key documents needed for a complete compliance analysis.
- Possess a working knowledge of regulations governing mortgage documentation and closing documents, loan disclosures, compliance timelines, fees, and use tools to identify deficiencies in the loan documentation.
- Demonstrate aptitude with communicating electronically.
- Attention to detail is crucial for this position.
- High School Diploma or equivalent education and work related training.
- Familiar with mortgage loan documents.
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and related training.
- 2+ years of experience in lending or finance, preferably in mortgage originations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in one or more of the following: Lending Space, Compliance Ease, and MERS.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2750. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2750. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V