Lewis James Professional
CPO Financial Specialist
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a CPO Financial Specialist for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Complete Secured Card closures and process required reversals, review outstanding activity, apply collateral to outstanding balances, and release collateral within specified timeframes.
- Process payments with incomplete/missing data and post payment to correct account.
- Correct teller errors to provide prompt application of credit to a client’s account
- Internet payments for Constant Credit accounts.
- Process ACH returns for Merchant deposits and fees. Maintain and process outstanding ACH returns upon resolution of error.
- Clear Proof Services Correction (PSC) tickets and Branch Operations Clearing tickets.
- Process fee reversals, including client initiated requests, Harvester fees, Service members Civil Relief Act
- (SCRA) reversals and Military Lending Act (MLA) reversals.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in a Financial/Payments servicing role or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of customer service experience.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate professionally with team members and related departments
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2953. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2953. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V