Lewis James Professional
CPO Servicing Support Specialist
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a CPO Servicing Support Specialist for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Process daily work queues, researching and resolving client inquiries related to any payment inquiries or issues. Maintain and compile daily statistics.
- Process new applications and perform non-monetary maintenance where required/requested on existing accounts.
- Remain aware of system enhancements, rule changes, and process alterations for all vendors, processors,
- Government regulations and their impact on the work flow of the department.
- Participate and assist with cross-training within the department and maintaining written procedures for work processes. Assist/participate with training new employees and training team on changes in processes.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of all areas of Card Payment Operations production area.
- Sort, distribute and process incoming mail under dual control in a timely, efficient, and quality manner. Sort, prepare, scan, index, verify and process all documents received into
- Card Payment Operations. Research and clear exceptions within the image workflow process.
- Perform appropriate quality control on scanned and keyed items.
- Previous experience required.
- Some college preferred.
- Knowledge of intermediate and advanced software functions, such as MS Word, MS Excel.
- Minimum typing speed of 60 WPM.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communications skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2829. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2829. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V