Lewis James Professional
CRE Closing Specialist
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a CRE Closing Specialist for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Supports the Closing Function and maintains responsibility for the loan closing process from term sheet through funding with internal deal team, the client, and third parties.
- Review and Execution of Legal Documentation.
- Reviews all loan documents to ensure documentation is approved and in compliance with regulations and company policy.
- Coordinates the preparation of required loan documentation via worksheets; reviews loan documentation; coordinates execution of loan documents; coordinates booking of renewal loan documents; clears loan exceptions.
- Pro-active in identifying and Manage Risks.
- Ensure that deal is in compliance with the Company credit policies, procedures, approvals, and regulatory requirements.
- 5 years of experience in credit operations, loan consultation, loan administration, loan origination, real estate construction, banking operations (documentation, client service, accounting) or related field(s).
- 5 years of experience in the execution of legal documentation and associated processes.
- Knowledge of Loan Closings and Lending Regulatory Requirements.
- Knowledge in Reviewing Title Work, Surveys, Lien Filings and Collateral.
- Working Knowledge of Specialty Lending, i.e. LIHTC (Low Income Tax Credit), NMTC (New Market Tax Credit) LSTA and Complex Large Corporate deals.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3555. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3555. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V