Lewis James Professional
Credentialing Analyst Jr
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Credentialing Analyst- Jr for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Protect data through the vetting of Permissible Purpose audits.
- Evaluate and analyze the supporting documentation provided by customers in response to the audit in order to confirm their Permissible Purpose to access consumer credit reports.
- Based on the analysis of the customer review, initiative further action as needed to address any issues detected and tracks the resolution through completion.
- Conduct background investigations on customers to ensure the customer is operating a valid business and substantiates there is a legitimate need for access to company data.
- Oversee further investigation into the activities of the customer related to their access to and use of company data and coordinate with Security Investigations team.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business or Marketing majors preferred)
- Military, law enforcement, or compliance audit experience (a plus).
- Working knowledge of FCRA certification.
- Proficient PC skills, including Google Suite.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3780. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3780. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V