Lewis James Professional
Junior Credentialing Analyst
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Junior Credentialing Analyst for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Perform daily investigative functions related to the verification of existing customers.
- Review and analyze current client data based upon established guidelines.
- Acquire, review, document and save all information obtained from the investigation
- Prepare and submit weekly metrics.
- Previous experience in a production environment (non-call center).
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
- Ability to perform in a repetitive manner while remaining focused on details.
- Strong character and integrity when handling sensitive data.
- Sound judgment in weighing risk, legal and compliance requirements.
- Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Proficient PC skills, including MS Office products and internet search engines.
- Basic data manipulation in Excel.
- Experience with WinZip and moving/saving electronic files.
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent activities.
- The applicant will be subject to a performance test consisting of MS Office products and other product proficiency, which will determine eligibility.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2803. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2803. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V