Lewis James Professional
Customer Care Coordinator I
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Customer Care Coordinator I for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Provide support by telephone, live online, or email to internal and external customers on the use of Company’s products and services.
- Input/track all communications, problems, and requests from customers.
- Perform research, troubleshoot systems, and provide resolution for reported application issues. Problem resolution may require follow-up with customer and/or escalation to a higher level of expertise.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of supported Company’s products and services.
- Specialize and become a subject matter expert in certain Customer Care concentrations and/or servicing skills. Each team member is expected to be aware of risk within their functional area. This includes observing all policies, procedures, laws, regulations and risk limits specific to their role. Additionally, they should raise and report known or suspected violations to the appropriate Company authority in a timely fashion.
- Strong technical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to bring resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Associates degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two (2) years related experience.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2755. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2755. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V