Lewis James Professional
Customer Care Intel Analyst Sr.
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Customer Care Intel Analyst Sr. for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Develop scorecards, dashboards and compiles reports for business units to measure growth, retention, profitability, etc.
- Review analytics and reporting solutions and collaborates with management to determine adequacy and effectiveness; developing action plans to improve business intelligence.
- Create documentation on new requests as they are fulfilled.
- Provide analytics for customer-focused metrics and team member engagement/ productivity with focus on driving and increasing customer retention and employee engagement. Provides reporting on a routine basis to various end users.
- Provide analytical summaries to leadership with recommendations for areas of suggested improvements; partners with leadership to develop and execute related action plans for agreed upon improvements.
- Day-to-day support to Customer Care Team and support functions to build a culture and climate focused on developing a data-driven culture.
- Identify and exploit opportunities for enhanced Business Intelligence that aligns with Customer Care strategy.
- Offers insight into industry benchmarks and trends to determine tolerances and identifies when key metrics are at risk or exceed tolerances.
- Master's degree Business Objects Universe Design.
- Experience in banking or financial industry.
- Relevant experience in analytics and reporting.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; solid presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills.
- Knowledge of project management techniques and good project management skills.
- Strong proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2917. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2917. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V