Lewis James Professional
Customer Service Manager
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Customer Service Manager for a direct-hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Provides problem-solving capability and direction
- KPI Performance Management
- Implement production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards
- Identify customer service trends and determine appropriate system/process enhancements
- Create and adhere to standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Ensure continuous process efficiency and improvement
- Business Continuity and Disaster planning and execution
- Human Capital Development & Management including performance management
- Manage effective communication with team members for both English and non-English associates. Hold leadership meetings with the team. Promote strong relationships with colleagues, clients, and external vendors.
- Collaborate with business and operations stakeholders
- Ensure onboarding and thorough training of new hires and cross training with existing staff
- Ensure that all tasks and duties are completed within the company's set guidelines and regulatory policies.
- Identify potential obstacles or hurdles in meeting accuracy or performance requirements and incorporating best practices to mitigate and prevent each from occurring in the future.?
- Function as part of a team to foster smooth efficient workflow?
- Interact with peers, clients and external contacts promoting strong working relationships; maintaining a positive and professional relationship
- Plan for and respond to changing management needs and fluctuations of workload
- Strong decision-making capability
- Strong communication skills and ability to easily interface with clients, operations, industry peers, and other external contacts
- Ability to effectively manage staff time and priorities and adjust to fluctuating workload
- Capacity to think forward and determine how the team’s performance or information gathering will improve processes in the future
- Strong interpersonal and relationship service skills
- Exceptional organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word and Power Point
- Team builder acting as a mentor in support of widening the team’s skill sets and growth
- Able to work in a high-pressure fast paced environment and meet numerous deadlines
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2659. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2659. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V