Lewis James Professional
Customer Service Specialist II
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Customer Service Specialist II for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Deliver world class client service working in a high volume inbound call center environment.
- Handle customer inquiries through the life cycle of loan from boarding through payoff and release of lien.
- Process payments for call in customers via credit card and checking/savings accounts.
- Solve a variety of customer issues including being first line of assistance for escalated calls and complaints.
- Perform routine loan account maintenance: accurately updating address, phone numbers, email addresses, processing customer due date changes.
- Respond to internal customer service related questions.
- Assist in marketing to clients the usage of web functions, recurring Automated Clearing House (ACH), etc.
- Walk customers through online account setup and maintenance.
- High School or Equivalent.
- One year of customer service experience.
- Maintain an understanding and ability to follow Bank and internal policies and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to project friendly and professional voice over the telephone.
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products and mainframe data entry
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3527. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3527. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V