Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Cybersecurity for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Execute cybersecurity assessments by assisting with planning, assessing, and reporting.
- Learn clients' technical platforms, operations, processes, and control environment quickly.
- Align cybersecurity programs and assessments to frameworks such as NIST CSF, NIST 800-53, CIS, and ISO 27001.
- Assist clients with implementing and managing their cybersecurity program, including policy and procedure development, business continuity and disaster recovery plans, and incident response plans.
- Collaborate with a variety of professionals to execute projects.
- Communicate project status to management, including escalating any potential issues and risk.
- Develop relationships with clients as a "trusted advisor".
- Bachelor's degree in computer information systems, cybersecurity, or another related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in cybersecurity or related field, professional services preferred.
- Certifications CISSP, CISM, CEH or other relevant cybersecurity certifications.
- Excellent technical writing skills and risk management control knowledge.
- Experience with developing remediation plans and strategies.
- Ability to prepare both technical and executive-level deliverables.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3415. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3415. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V