Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Cybersecurity Principal for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Provide oversight and expansion of service opportunities of key accounts and business development of new clients for our cybersecurity practice.
- Broaden current cybersecurity core services offerings which include risk assessments, maturity model assessments, security compliance assessments, strategic planning, gap analysis, training and validation exercises.
- Implement security risk management strategy consistent with enterprise-specific and industry-wide risk with consideration to regulatory requirements.
- Develop channel partnerships with security services firms to offer a comprehensive cybersecurity go-to-market strategy.
- Partner with a variety of client stakeholders (Enterprise Risk Management, Procurement, Information Security, Legal, and Operations) to seek and identify technology integration opportunities and lead proof of concept engagements.
- Present on industry current trends at various marketing events and trade shows.
- Active presence in digital marketing strategy to promote cybersecurity services.
- Periodically write/develop articles in industry publications.
- A minimum of 15 years of work experience with at least 10 years in a Risk Advisory and/or Information Security leadership role as part of a regional and/or national public accounting firm and credentials in cyber and privacy (e.g. CISSP, CISA); Non-certified hires are required to become certified within one year from the date of hire.
- Past experience working as a Risk, Security Advisory, or a similar security leader role.
- An in-depth understanding of cybersecurity concepts, the business systems that are most at risk, and the importance of an organization-wide approach to cybersecurity.
- Strong client services orientation, demonstrated executive business development track record, and experience managing cross functional teams, as well as exceptional interpersonal, team building, mentoring, and leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives.
- Strong understanding of security risk management, integration with enterprise risk management, and the integration with business strategy.
- Advanced written and verbal communication and presentation skills, teamwork, and client service skills
- Experience with some or all of the following, internal or external auditing of IT General Controls, SOX, SOC 1 or SOC 2, NIST 800-53, NIST CSF, COBIT, PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, HITRUST, HIPAA, and other security regulatory standards and frameworks.
- Ability and willingness to travel, work in a fast paced, results driven environment, grasp new technology, and contribute at a rapid pace.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3271. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3271. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V