Lewis James Professional
Data Journalist / Insights Storyteller
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Data Journalist / Insights Storyteller for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Produce compelling data visualizations, dashboards, presentations and/or graphics that translate complex analytical results into intuitive visual representations for both internal and external audiences.
- Collaborate with Finance and Sales leadership on a wide variety of initiatives; including skillful transformation of analytical / financial results and often complex concepts into easy to understand visual narratives that clearly articulate strategy, drive new customer solutions, or communicate value propositions to stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s BS/BA degree (preferably in data-visualization and storytelling, information design, graphic design, communications, business analytics or related areas)
- 5+ years of experience as copy-writer, editor or journalist-type role in a data-centric environment
- 2+ years of experience transforming raw data sets into compelling and meaningful visual illustrations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Tableau (or other mainstream data visualization tools)
- Must be able to present examples of prior work, preferred
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2449. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2449. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/html/lewisjamesprofessional.com/wp-content/plugins/oauthplugin/oauthplugin.php on line 83
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed