Lewis James Professional
Data Loss Prevention Analyst
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Data Loss Prevention Analyst for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Accurately identify and escalate DLP events based on sensitivity of data types.
- Monitor alerts generated from the DLP systems and other technologies.
- Work closely with the DLP Lead to identify opportunities to improve or enhance the data protection technology suite.
- Support the development and testing of newly created DLP policies.
- Collect and analyze DLP event metrics to identify trends and produce metric reporting.
- Investigate and resolve incidents that involve theft or loss of consumer data, employee data, business sensitive data, and/or intellectual property.
- High School or Equivalent.
- Previous Experience in Data Loss Prevention
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Data Entry and Reporting skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3485. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3485. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V