Lewis James Professional
Data Quality Analyst
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Data Quality Analyst for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Research and identify data quality issues reported through the Client or found through Implementation of new file and work with client to create a resolution.
- Provide consulting and support to clients as they work toward data solutions for existing services
- Analyze data in test and production environments.
- Review historical integrity of data in production database for client.
- Manage the technical implementation of new data feeds for The Work Number and UCM services with existing Workforce Solutions clients, testing data with client for accuracy and data quality concerns.
- Initiate and test resolutions, ultimately resolving issues in production environment.
- Research, coordinate, and execute the transfer of new data feeds or data corrections with clients to ensure that continuity and level of service are maintained.
- Communicate the value of services to clients through a high level of understanding of Workforce Solutions services and the available data and configuration options.
- Advise management of customer acceptance of existing products and services and makes recommendations on enhancements or new services based upon client input.
- Partner with the Operations department, Product Management team, and Product Development department for technical matters and problem resolution of any client issues
- Bachelors degree and 4+ years of successful business experience.
- Must have basic knowledge or experience with project life cycle and methodology.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite and other common desktop applications.
- In depth experience with processing payroll and/or payroll department processes.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2772. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2772. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V