Lewis James Professional
Dealer Discount Specialist I
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Dealer Discount Specialist I for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Review and process new loan packages submitted by the dealer clients for loan proceeds disbursement and new account boarding.
- Ensure that all required and requested paperwork for each loan funding package has been received and properly documented by the dealer client.
- Ensure the Perfect Client Experience (PCE) is provided by telephone to current and prospective clients while adhering to Bank policies and procedures and supporting the values model.
- Deliver world standard client service leadership by answering telephone inquiries timely, accurately and professionally.
- System attachment of new loan packages and/or loan support documentation (sorting) to the appropriate application file.
- Review, verify, and board loan packages and loan package support documentation in accordance to the Loan Verification guidelines, including but not limited to:
- Loan request application;
- Completed signed loan documents;
- Proper documentation related to cosigners, guaranty agreements or chattel agreements;
- Properly document any additional products, such as gap insurance, extended warranties, tire and wheel or theft protection services;
- Dealer sales invoice;
- Collateral information recording;
- Customer identification;
- Perform supplemental department business processes and reporting as delegated by team leader or manager.
- Track, manage, and cure loan packages identified as incomplete or reflect evidence of discrepancies.
- Associate’s degree, or equivalent education and related training.
- Three years of related experience.
- Working knowledge of the organization’s systems and policies as they relate to job duties.
- Aptitude to comprehend the dynamic of retail sales financing process cycle from application submission to account servicing.
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3211. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3211. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V