Lewis James Professional
Dealer Discount Specialist I
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Dealer Discount Specialist I for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Review and process new loan packages submitted by the dealer clients for loan proceeds disbursement and new account boarding.
- Provide key support, research, and problem resolution to dealer clients.
- System attachment of new loan packages and/or loan support documentation (sorting) to the appropriate application file.
- Perform supplemental department business processes and reporting as delegated by team leader or manager.
- Track, manage and cure loan packages identified as incomplete or reflect evidence of discrepancies.
- Execute commodity checks via telephone communication to new customers.
- Assist in attaching dealer loan proceeds confirmations to loan application files.
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred).
- Retail Finance experience in indirect financing. (Preferred)
- Working knowledge of the organization’s systems and policies as they relate to job duties.
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products.
- Efficient written and verbal communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3827. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3827. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V