Lewis James Professional
Debt Operations Analyst
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Debt Operations Analyst for a contract-to-hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Manage customer and transactional details in Loan system, ACBS from rate lock stage, closing and through to securitization stage.
- Assist trading desk with investor trading activities; responsibility includes rate lock activities, preparation and coordination of MBS investor deliveries and settlements activities.
- Perform daily reconciliation of monetary entries with daily management of internal accounting activities.
- Perform post review of sub-servicer records and oversight duties related to accounting, reporting and remittance duties.
- Support continued growth and additional Capital Markets initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned, including testing of new processes and systems.
- Strong organizational skills.
- General knowledge of real estate finance, loan servicing (familiarity with ACBS system), standard banking platforms (payments, general ledger accounts and reconciliations, etc.) and Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated experience in loan accounting and the ability to interpret various loan documentation are essential. Familiarity with GSE Agency standards is helpful.
- Ability to support Capital Markets FNMA/HUD transactions from application, rate lock, loan closing processes and securitization.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2617. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2617. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/VV