Lewis James Professional
Deposit Operations Manager
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Deposit Operations Manager for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Overseeing and take accountable for the deposit operations functions within the bank.
- Responsible for the day to day function of Deposit operations support throughout the bank.
- Monitor and identify changes in deposit compliance laws and regulations, developing or updating policies and procedures to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Maintain vendor relationships within the deposit operations functions.
- Responsible for day to day management of department.
- Assist with examinations and audit reports related to Deposit Operations including support where corrective actions are required.
- Partner with Director of Retail and Director of Treasury to ensure new products and services are added as needed and in compliance.
- Assist with other bank projects as needed, including core conversion.
- Associates Degree, minimum of 10 years’ related experience in a similar role at a Bank/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous supervisor or management experience required
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2704. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2704. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V