Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Design Director for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Establish the vision for various interfaces, including websites, mobile devices, apps, kiosks, games and wearables.
- Inform and work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touchpoints.
- Provide subject matter expertise and innovative solutions to project teams on multiple, complex projects in one or more of the following areas: experience architecture, user experience design, user interface design, visual design, content strategy, and/or usability and research.
- Collaborate with operations and delivery teams from inception to implementation in creation and/or review of project deliverables, including but not limited to: project briefs, vision documents, storyboards, wireframes, use cases, prototypes, supplemental specifications, user interface design documents, and/or research results.
- Build close relationships with digital team, marketing, operations, insights, and product, and sales to understand strategies to ensure user experiences are envisioned and designed in alignment with those strategies for high margin customers.
- Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations.
- Strong understanding of emerging trends in consumer behaviors, technology, banking and other financial verticals and analytics that will inform development of best in class, human-centered design experiences.
- 17-20 years of experience in a leadership position in digital, operations, customer experience and/or marketing.
- MA/MS degree in Experience Design, Service Design, HCI, CS, or related field.
- Experience leading multiple, large-scale, cross-functional efforts in the digital environment, UI/UX, content strategy, and/or usability research.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication and listening skills, for all levels of the corporation.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development processes.
- Possess a Growth Mindset.
- High Curiosity Quotient.
- Passionate and Interested about new opportunities.
- Thrives in Ambiguous Environments.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2826. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2826. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V