Lewis James Professional
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a DFS provider for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Respond to customer verbal and/or written inquiries.
- Record details about customer inquiries.
- Help resolve complicated customer complaints.
- Coordinate and expedite customer inquiries to other departments for resolution.
- Assist in training entry level customer service specialists.
- HS diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience required.
- Ability to understand service systems and legal compliance regulations.
- Minimum typing speed of 45 WPM preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good analytical ability.
- Knowledge of Windows helpful.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2903. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2903. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V