Lewis James Professional
Digital Operations Analyst
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Digital Operations Analyst for a contract hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Assist with various additional operational processes/tasks.
- Perform the day-day operation processing functions, which provides online and mobile banking for consumer and business clients.
- Work will be completed within a production-based environment that includes: mobile deposit reviews, handling of bill payment claims, internal and external customer support, General Ledger reconciliation and other process related to online and mobile banking
- Develop strong relationships and ensure delivery of a best-in-class client experience based on the company principles.
- Interact with front-line bankers and managers, in addition to Digital Banking Leadership.
- Manage and complete multiple tasks accurately and by deadline.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
- Experience in digital banking.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, and Excel.
- Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills.
- Basic working knowledge of work streams, process development or vendor/supplier management.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3722. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3722. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V