Lewis James Professional
Digital Product Manager
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Digital Product Manager for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Collaborate and engage functional areas including treasury management, fraud, bank operations, call center, risk management and security.
- Formulate sound recommendations based on data analysis and client experience measurement tools.
- Participate and provide direction in larger group conversations demonstrating thought leadership of the digital channel vision to partners and stakeholders.
- Responsible to liaison with key lines of business and product groups, connecting other teams when expertise is needed.
- Incorporate client viewpoint into product planning, design and assessment.
- Maintain a channel/product performance dashboard and provide product performance reporting to senior management on a regular basis.
- Manage financial performance (inclusive of P&L if applicable) in line with business plan expectations.
- Identify feature and user experience enhancements to increase adoption and usage.
- Collaborate and inspire an agile implementation team that will turn feature/user experience enhancements into user stories and delivered functionality.
- BS/BA (or equivalent experience).
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in banking or financial services industry managing digital products; minimum of 3 years leading cross functional teams in (product) development.
- Experience in treasury management.
- Strong knowledge of products management and/or digital marketing/ecommerce to attract small business owners.
- Practice with web analytics tools such as Adobe Site Catalyst and/or Google Analytics
- Knowledge of mobile devices, operating systems and browsers.
- Experience with various business tools such as Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; ability to present at all levels of the organization.
- Skilled relationship builder who can work seamlessly as part of a cross-functional team.
- Ability to identify problems, analyze situations, make independent decisions and proactively develop recommendations.
- Ability to think broadly across functional areas and channels and proactively reach out to appropriate contacts as needed
- Demonstrated informal leadership across a broader team or across organizations.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2571. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2571. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V