Lewis James Professional
Digital Strategy Specialist
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Digital Strategy Specialist for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Manage projects and maintenance requests for multiple web sites.
- Work closely with User Experience experts to create and validate the best experience for all site changes and deliver on project/site goals.
- Execute site changes within the CMS, including new page build or page layout changes.
- Ensure that all updates to the site align with the brand strategy and meet the organization’s standards.
- Manage the content update process used by stakeholders.
- Work with content editors to hydrate site pages in the CMS Train new users on process.
- Manage the content approval for site submissions.
- Constantly drive innovation by staying current with technology, trends, and new ideas for content management and process improvements.
- Provide recommendations that help the business achieve site goals based on information obtained through site audits, competitive assessments, user testing, and site metrics.
- Contribute to definition and management of content governance and workflow for all web sites (including content creation, content entry, publication, and decommission) with other site managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Background using a CMS, front end execution, as well as strategic implementation .
- Solid understanding of how the web channel plays a role in integrated marketing programs and cross-channel campaigns (social, email, blog, paid, etc.).
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of online content platforms and other online distribution methods.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_2822. You may also send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_2822. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V