Lewis James Professional
Digital Strategy Specialist
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Digital Strategy Specialist for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Work across marketing, digital strategy and D&A teams to measure and optimize digital marketing campaigns.
- Develop standard reporting and analysis, in addition to enabling data-driven marketing processes.
- Partner across digital strategy, marketing and D&A teams to measure multi-channel integrated campaigns and enable data-driven processes to improve marketing effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain campaign dashboards and reporting to track digital channel and sales funnel performance.
- Work with raw data sets to build data models for standard reporting and dashboards.
- Measure and analyze digital demand campaigns, while understanding tactics required to drive business growth.
- Work with stakeholders to define, implement and improve our metrics and application of data into marketing processes.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of related experience, preferably in B2B.
- Experience using modern digital marketing and reporting tools (e.g. Salesforce, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Salesforce, Pardot).
- Demonstrated ability in data analysis and creating reporting and dashboard visualization.
- Ability to execute cross-functionally and collaborate within a matrixed organization.
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills with all levels of an organization, including presentations, analysis & reporting, process flow diagrams, etc.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3381. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3381. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V