Lewis James Professional
Director of Finance
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Director of Finance for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Perform the day-to-day financial operations of Base Brands and managing a team of 1-3 accounting and finance professionals at multiple career levels.
- Lead accounting through close process and preparation of monthly/annual financial reports.
- Preparation of financial packages for Executive Leadership and cross-functional partners.
- Execute financial analysis/ROI through a thorough understanding of cost drivers.
- Track and report on trends for key performance indicators (sales, allowances, cost) and identify ad hoc analysis opportunities as required.
- Partner with VP of Finance on identifying and implementing strategic initiatives.
- Build strong and repeatable processes and procedures to ensure timely and accurate financial results, proper controls and compliance with GAAP and tax regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum of 8+ years of relevant finance experience.
- Strong analytical skills – organized, accurate, detail-oriented.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and control framework.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of employees (C-suite to staff).
- Prior management experience, including hiring/overseeing employees, giving timely direction/training and delivering periodical evaluations.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3550. You may also send a copy of your resume to: email@example.com and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3550. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V